Join the Nacel Open Door Team
Vice President Position Summary
The Vice President is an integral part of the NOD leadership team providing direction and mentoring to empower others in successfully meeting our organizational mission. The position is full-time and reports to the President.
- Serve as an ARO, ensuring complete and accurate records and reports
- Work with appropriate team members to submit all DOS reports in a timely and thorough manner
- Point of contact for issues related to compliance and eligibility of students and host families
Outside Party Relationships
- Establish strong working relationships with outside vendors and partners
- Assist in foreign partner recruitment, selection, and ongoing service
- Work as Project Manager ensuring outside vendors are performing to expected standards
- Assist in board meeting preparation, presentation and follow-up
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff
- Understanding of budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis
- Ability to problem solve considering multiple perspectives
- Ensure ongoing progression towards long term organizational goals
- Graduate degree (Masters or Doctorate) required
- International exchange or work experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, FileMaker Pro and SEVIS experience is also beneficial
- Strong customer service aptitude in working with and understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills; inclusive of presentations, phone, online meetings, and email
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of long term organizational planning and forecasting
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in an efficient manner
Must be a team player, possess a strong work ethic, and be committed to student exchange
Ready to Apply?
Send a resume and cover letter with salary expectations to Rae Lenway.