Are you looking for a simple yet indulgent sweet to satisfy that chocolate craving or trying to put an international twist on dessert?
Kathia of Brazil shares her recipe for brigadeiro, a popular chocolate bon bon served at many Brazilian and Portuguese celebrations.
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Add cocoa, condensed milk, and butter together in a pot, and place on low heat.
- Mix constantly until you are able to see the bottom of the pot when you tilt the pan.
- Pour the mixture onto a lightly greased plate or cookie sheet. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Roll into balls with your hands greased with butter, and coat the balls with chocolate sprinkles.