Marketing and Communications Specialist
The Marketing and Communications Specialist is a highly collaborative position that executes a wide array of marketing and communications activities to ensure successful promotion of NOD programs. The Marketing and Communications Specialist effectively manages multiple and shifting deadlines and marketing priorities. The position is full-time and reports to the Vice President
Key Areas of Responsibilities
* Provide recommendations to Program Directors to support strategic marketing objectives, content development and promotional campaigns.
* Lead the creation and implementation of the organization’s marketing calendar.
* Compile and analyze marketing campaign data to provide insight on campaign optimization and improve marketing strategies.
Marketing and Messaging:
* Develop and implement social media strategies to enhance NOD’s online presence.
* Regularly edit and update the website to ensure the content remains current, accurate, and engaging for our wide array of audiences.
* Coordinate with Program Directors to develop and manage marketing campaigns specific to their programs.
Publications and Design:
* Create, design, and oversee the production and dissemination of all NOD marketing and program materials, both print and digital.
* Work alongside each program team to assist with copy development and design strategy for all publications.
* Maintain consistency in branding across all communication channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, Public Relations, or a related field.
- Minimum of three years of marketing/public relations experience preferred.
- Strong organization and project management skills with a bias for action and measurable results. Adept at handling changing deadlines and multiple demands.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to lead and participate on work teams to drive projects forward.
- Proven experience in managing social media platforms, website content, publications, and email campaigns.
- Proficiency in using technology to organize and execute projects.
- Proficient with, or willing to learn, the following programs:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Adobe Creative Suites, or similar graphic design programs, i.e. Canva
- MailChimp (or ConstantContact)
Interested in Joining our Team?
To apply, submit a cover letter, including salary expectation, and resume to Nacel Open Door Vice President, Shannon Thompson.